Bobbiny 5mm 'Terracotta' Cotton String - 100m
This BOBBINY 5mm premium macramé string is a single twist cotton cord, composed of 112 small threads. It is perfect for macramé, weavings and any fibre arts! These 100m rolls are approximately 660g in weight.
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing fringes and tassels.
The Bobbiny premium macramé string is produced in their small factory in Poland.
It is sustainable and made of 100% recycled cotton.
How it is produced:
1. Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
2. They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
3. Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
4. Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
5. Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord <3
The inner cardboard spool is made of recycled paper and biodegradable.
Premium Macramé Cord has been granted authorization according to STANDARD 100 by OEKOTEX (including requirements for Baby articles).
OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment.